Thursday, May 20, 2010

feeling childish

Hi all my favourite bands are Kings of Convenience, Queen, Making April, Mcfly, Deathcabforcutie, Aerosmith and Phoenix.

There are tons of other absolutely fantastically great songs I love across all kinds of genres (Indie, Oldies, Rock, Alternative, Pop, Jazz, Band, Orchestra, Chipop, JPOP, Choral) and I mean I LOVE them, not like them. They make you feel ALIVE!

My recent discovery of The kooks and Manic Street Preachers has also left me quite impressed (: Just that I haven't had the time to have an attempt at understanding their lyrics (which are full of politics, or so I heard)


I'm random like that, and I love spending time talking to my friends :) How I wish studying involved talking to other people for hours. Issues of the heart and anything random (even population control in India, which is almost non-existent).

No comments: